- Bond Counsel
- Cities and Villages
- Double-Barreled Bonds
- Fire Protection Districts
- Forest Preserve and Conservation Districts
- General Obligation Bonds
- Governmental Revenue Bonds
- Leases, Installment Contracts and Debt Certificates
- Park Districts
- Primary and Secondary Education
- Public Finance
- Sanitary Districts
- School Districts
- Special District Bonds
- Tax and Revenue Anticipation Notes and Warrants
- Water, Sewer and Other Districts and Agencies
University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- Articles Editor, Journal of Legislation
Northwestern University, B.A., Biological Sciences/Physiology, 2003
- Minor - Business Institutions Program
Anjali Vij is a partner in the Illinois Public Finance Group. She joined the firm in 2006 after working at Chapman as a summer associate in 2005.
Anjali serves as bond counsel, underwriter's counsel, and disclosure counsel in numerous governmental purpose bond transactions throughout Illinois. She is a frequent speaker and writer on public finance topics, including disclosure requirements, election interference, and post-issuance bond compliance. Additionally, Anjali assists with the firm's annual legislative review process and the publication of the Public Finance Department's Legislative Update.
Prior to joining Chapman, Anjali was a Judicial Extern for Judge Ronald R. Bartkowicz, Circuit Court of Cook County, from May to June 2004, and a Law Clerk for the Cook County State's Attorney from May to August 2001.
- Co-Author, "Building Your Case: Can you Finance Employee Costs Related to Capital Projects with Tax-exempt Bond Proceeds?" IASBO Update, Winter 2012
- Co-Author, Chapter on "Issue and Sale of School Bonds, Warrants and Notes," Illinois School Law: Organization, Finance and Property, Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2012 Edition
- Co-Author, "Employee Costs Related to Capital Projects, Can you Finance Them with Tax-exempt Bond Proceeds?", The Dispatch, October 2012
- Co-Author, "After the Bond Sale: Ensuring Compliance," Illinois Parks and Recreation, November/December 2011
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials Annual Conference, May 16, 2013: "Issuing School Bonds in a Heightened Regulatory Environment"
- Illinois Association of Park Districts / Illinois Parks and Recreation Association Annual Conference 2012
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials Leadership Academy Conference 2012
- Illinois Government Finance Officers Association Debt Management Seminar 2010
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials, 58th Annual Conference, May 13, 2009: "What Makes a Good Preliminary Official Statement: Importance, Content and Legal Disclosure Requirements"