- Agribusiness Lending
- Asset-Based Lending
- Banking and Financial Services
- Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Workouts
- Commercial Lending
- Commercial Lending and Real Estate
- Corporate Finance and Securities
- Credit and Liquidity Enhancement of Securities
- Credit Enhancement
- Loan Syndications and Trading/Syndicated Credits
- Senior Lending
- Workouts and Out-of-Court Restructurings
University of California - Davis School of Law, J.D., 1989
University of California, Davis, B.A., with high honors, 1986
State Bar of California
Greg Clore is a partner in the Firm’s Banking and Financial Services Department and a member of the Firm’s Credit Enhancement and Commercial Lending Practice Groups.
Greg has been practicing law since 1989 and concentrates his practice on complex commercial lending transactions, including structuring and documenting unsecured and secured bank lending transactions, credit enhancement transactions and problem credit restructurings. He has experience representing financial institutions in syndicated lending transactions as well as middle market transactions; he also represents borrowers in working capital and commercial equipment financing transactions. Greg has undertaken numerous credit restructurings on behalf of lenders, both inside and outside of bankruptcy, and has negotiated cash collateral agreements, Chapter 11 plans of reorganization and DIP financing agreements. He has also represented foreclosing creditors in personal property and real property foreclosures.
- Representation of bank in $59,000,000 secured construction financing provided to hotel owner/developer to fund construction of new hotel and retail space development.
- Representation of bank providing credit enhancement for $10,445,000 multifamily housing revenue bond issuance by property developer to support construction of new apartment complex.
- Representation of bank providing credit enhancement for $40,000,000 in various bond issuances on behalf of a nationally recognized research institute to fund construction of improvements to facilities.
- Representation of lead bank and agent in $100,000,000 syndicated secured revolving credit facility for electronics importer and related subsidiaries.
- Representation of bank providing credit enhancement for a $45,000,000 bond issuance by municipal water authority to fund improvements to water bank facility.
- Representation of lead bank and agent in $35,000,000 syndicated revolving credit facility for pecan and almond processing company.
- Representation of bank providing credit enhancement in transactions for various borrowers in connection with tax-exempt bond issuances by county industrial development authorities and state pollution control authorities.
- Representation of emerging company/borrower clients in connection with negotiation and documentation of equipment lines of credit and equipment leasing facilities.
- Representation of cogeneration facilities in collection of $60,000,000 in receivables and executory contract claims against a regional utility operating in bankruptcy.
- Representation of bank in workout/restructuring of $17,000,000 in term and crop loans to multiple affiliate borrowers secured by approximately 55,000 acres of agricultural property and related water rights.