- Topic: Cybersecurity
- Client AlertMay 16, 2016
On May 10, 2016 the U.S. Department of the Treasury published a white paper entitled “Opportunities and Challenges in Online Marketplace Lending.” The White Paper follows the “Request for Information” which the Department published in July 2015 to solicit public input on various topics concerning marketplace lending.
- ArticleFDIC Emphasizes Corporate Leadership to Address the Key Risk Management Issues Raised by Cybersecurity and Marketplace LendingPratt's Privacy & Cybersecurity Law ReportMay 2016 (Originally Published February 3, 2016)
Pratt's Privacy & Cybersecurity Law Report republished a special edition of Chapman's To the Point! newsletter.
- To the Point!Legal, Operations, and Strategy Briefs for Financial InstitutionsMarch 23, 2016
In this edition:
- Use of Property Evaluations
- A Bank Customer’s Guide to Cybersecurity
- Certain Prepaid Cardholders Treated as Customers for CIP Requirements
- Client AlertClient AlertSeptember 17, 2015
The Securities and Exchange Commission’s Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations recently issued a Risk Alert providing information on the areas of focus for the SEC staff’s second round of cybersecurity examinations of registered investment advisers and broker-dealers.
- Client AlertClient AlertSeptember 11, 2015
The National Futures Association recently submitted an interpretive notice proposal to the Commodity Futures Trading Commission that would require NFA members to establish information systems security programs.
- Client AlertClient AlertApril 30, 2015
The staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Division of Investment Management recently published guidance for registered investment advisers and registered investment companies related to cybersecurity preparedness in their business practices.