- Airport Finance
- Economic Development and Redevelopment
- Higher Education
- Housing - Multifamily
- Housing - Public
- Housing - Single Family
- Industrial Development Revenue Bonds - Manufacturing Facilities
- Pay for Success / Social Impact Bonds
- Practice Areas
- Primary and Secondary Education
- Public Finance
- Public/Municipal Finance
- Reinvestment Products
- Solid Waste, Sewage and other Environmental Disposal
- Sports Facilities
- State and Local Government Obligations Private Placement Group
- Student Loan Revenue Bonds
Chapman and Cutler LLP's 501(c)(3) Not-for-Profit Finance Group is a sub-group of the firm's national public finance practice and utilizes the resources of the firm's Tax, Securities and Banking departments to provide a broad range of services to today's sophisticated not-for-profit borrower.
This group regularly serves as bond counsel, borrower's counsel, or underwriter's counsel in connection with the issuance of tax-exempt bonds for the benefit of various 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporations located throughout the country.
Our clients are well recognized nationally. We have completed financings for YMCAs, museums, zoos and research institutions.
Additionally, we have served as bond counsel to some of the best known cultural facilities in the Midwest. Among them are The Art Institute of Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry, the Field Museum of Natural History, the John G. Shedd Aquarium, the Adler Planetarium and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.