Carson Klarck is an associate in Chapman’s Bankruptcy and Restructuring Group and a member of the Banking and Financial Services Department. His practice is focused on advising creditors is a variety of out-of-court and bankruptcy restructurings. Carson represents funds, banks, alternative lenders, and other financial institutions in matters involving trustee and creditor rights, restructurings, claims and recovery-related litigation, and distressed investing. He is also an active participant in Chapman's pro bono practice.
Carson participated in Chapman's summer associate program in 2019 and joined the firm in 2021. During law school, Carson served as a judicial extern for Judge Jill C. Marisie of the Circuit Court for Cook County, Third Municipal District.
- Banking and Financial Services
- Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Workouts
- Claims and Recovery Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights in Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Distressed Investing
- Financial Advisor Retention
- General Corporate
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Municipal Restructuring and Workouts
- Workouts and Out-of-Court Restructurings
University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2020
- Internet Editor, The Elder Law Journal
University of Illinois, B.A., Economics, 2017