University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., with distinction, 2004
- Executive Editor, Journal of Corporation Law
University of Iowa, B.B.A., Accounting, cum laude, 2001
B.A. English, cum laude, 2001
- Phi Beta Kappa
Lorelle Lindo is a partner in the Firm's Banking and Financial Services Department. Lorelle focuses her practice in the area of secured and unsecured bank lending and represents commercial banks in structuring asset-based or cash flow financings, revolving credit and term loan facilities. She has extensive experience in private equity firm lending, and real estate-related finance matters including construction, acquisition and permanent financing for office, mining, agricultural, residential (including luxury condominiums, single family homes, townhomes and cooperatives), retail (including shopping centers) and industrial real estate. She also has extensive experience in demand loan facilities, loan syndications, foreclosures, workouts and restructuring.
Lorelle participated in the Firm's summer associate program in 2003 and joined Chapman and Cutler LLP in 2004.
- Revolving credit facilities to private equity funds ranging from $30 million to $3 billion
- $115 million revolving and term loan credit facility to a coal mining company with operations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Kentucky
- $100 million revolving credit and term credit facilities to international vineyards secured by all assets including vineyard property
- Construction and mini-perm loans for shopping centers aggregating in excess of $350 million including Short Pump Mall in Richmond, Virginia, Bolingbrook Town Center in Bolingbrook, Illinois and The Markets at Town Center in Jacksonville, Florida
- Acquisition loans and revolving construction loans to various national and regional home builders ranging up to $100 million
- Represented the underwriter in connection with the Rule 144A issuance of up to $475 million in auction-rate debt securities by Cowboys Stadium, L.P., the proceeds of which were used to construct the new stadium for the Dallas Cowboys in Arlington, Texas
Honors & Awards
Named an "Emerging Lawyer" by Leading Lawyers, 2018