Chapman attorneys Sarah Breitmeyer, Ryan Bowen, Nancy Burke, David Cholst, and Juliet Huang spoke at the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) 43rd Annual Bond Attorneys' Workshop. They participated in the following panel discussions:
- Sarah Breitmeyer: "Tax Issues in 501(c)(3) Financings"
- Ryan Bowen: "Tax-Exempt Leasing"
- Nancy Burke: "Health Care Facilities—Non-Tax Matters"
- David Cholst: "Bank Direct Purchases and Bank Qualification—Advanced Tax Concepts"
- Juliet Huang: "Bank Direct Purchase—General Considerations (Non-Tax)"