The USA Patriot Act and amendments to the Bank Secrecy Act have caused significant changes to occur in financial institutions' daily operations. We provide advice and counsel to clients on compliance with regulatory requirements such as account opening notices, customer identification policies, suspicious activity reporting, and anti-money laundering programs. When practices are questioned, we provide counsel in connection with regulatory examinations or applications to expand operations.
We closely monitor regulators' examination findings with regard to bank secrecy/anti-money laundering compliance to better aid in providing guidance in changing times.
- Bank Mergers and Acquisitions and Regulatory Applications
- Bank Regulatory Compliance/Examination Activities
- Bank Regulatory Matters
- Banking and Financial Services
- Chartering of Financial Institutions
- Community Reinvestment Act Compliance
- Disclosure Requirements (Federal/State)
- Fair Lending and Equal Credit Opportunity
- General Compliance Activities
- Non-Banking Activity Approvals
- Portfolio Acquisitions and Sales
- Privacy and Fair Credit Reporting
- State Licensing, Regulation and Examination