Chapman’s Practice Innovations team designs and implements practical, cost-effective legal process and technology solutions for legal departments and business teams of financial institutions. Our focus on finance and century of service to the financial services marketplace makes us an ideal partner to help in-house counsel increase productivity and reduce costs through technology development and deployment, workflow improvement, and other legal department operational needs.
Chapman innovations and solutions include:
- Technology development and deployment: Document and process automation, document analysis, machine learning (AI), and expert systems design
- Process and workflow: Process mapping, forms, checklists, playbooks, and toolkits
- Data management/visualization: Data collection, data analytics, custom metrics dashboards, and secure information sharing solutions
- Advisory/consulting: Traditional legal advice, technology and vendor evaluations, workflow design, and pilot projects
Chapman Practice Innovations Updates
- ConferenceJanuary 30-February 1, 2018
Chapman attorney Eric Wood spoke at Legaltech New York.
- EventNovember 30, 2017
Chapman’s Director of Practice Innovations Michael Nogroski participated in a webinar co-hosted by Bloomberg BNA and HighQ.
- NewsOctober 2017
In a video by The Law Lab, Chapman attorney Eric Wood presents at the 2017 Chicago-Kent Fin(Legal)Tech Conference.
- ConferenceOctober 19, 2017
Chapman attorney Eric Wood spoke at the 2017 Chicago-Kent Fin(Legal)Tech Conference.
- EventSeptember 12, 2017
Chapman attorney Eric Wood participated in a webinar hosted by the Legal Executive Institute.
- ConferenceAugust 17, 2017
Chapman’s Director of Practice Innovations Michael Nogroski spoke at the International Legal Technology Association's 2017 Conference.
- ConferenceNovember 4, 2016
Chapman's Chief Executive Partner Tim Mohan spoke at the 2016 Fin(Legal)Tech Conference.
- ConferenceAugust 31, 2016
Chapman’s Director of Practice Innovations Michael Nogroski spoke at the International Legal Technology Association's (ILTA) 2016 Conference.
- ArticleLaw Firm KM: Driving Practice Innovation and Redefining Service DeliveryMarch 2016
Chapman’s Director of Practice Innovations Michael Nogroski authored “Blockchain Technology Can Inform the Legal Profession,” a chapter in a book entitled Law Firm KM: Driving Practice Innovation and Redefining Service Delivery.