Areas Of Concentration
- Cities and Villages
- Fire Protection Districts
- Forest Preserve and Conservation Districts
- Municipal Building Authorities and Public Building Commissions
- Park Districts
- Sanitary Districts
- School Districts
- State Universities
- States, State Agencies and Authorities
- Water, Sewer and Other Districts and Agencies
Chapman and Cutler's public finance attorneys represent a seemingly endless variety of governmental units. Included within our practice purview are states, state agencies and authorities, counties, cities, villages, towns, school districts and other special purpose districts and municipal non-profit corporations and authorities throughout the United States.
Many of our public finance clients have been associated with the firm for decades. We value these long-standing relationships and appreciate the trust our clients place in us.