- Agribusiness Lending
- Asset-Based Lending
- Banking and Financial Services
- Commercial Lending
- Commercial Lending and Real Estate
- Derivative Transactions
- Ex-Im Bank Financing
- Lending to Private Equity Firms
- Loan Syndications and Trading/Syndicated Credits
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Regulatory Capital Notes
- Senior Lending
Chapman and Cutler advises the letter of credit department of several major United States and foreign banks with respect to the full spectrum of letter of credit and bankers acceptance issues.
In particular, attorneys at Chapman have deep experience with respect to the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits, International Standby Practices (ISP98), and Article 5 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
As part of our letter of credit practice Chapman routinely advises clients on complex trade finance issues.