Amanda Hoffman is a partner in Chapman's Corporate Finance Department. Her practice is focused on the representation of clients in a variety of corporate finance matters including institutional domestic and cross-border private placements, credit tenant leases, synthetic leases, construction loans, real estate debt transactions, syndicated credit facilities and project finance. Amanda has prior experience in senior, first-lien, second-lien and mezzanine financings and structures in connection with private equity leveraged buy-outs and for general corporate purposes and has managed preliminary stages of restructurings and workouts.
Prior to joining Chapman, Amanda practiced in the Chicago office of an Am Law 100 firm.
- Represented a private debt fund in numerous mezzanine loans involving a multinational conglomerate technology company credit tenant
- Represented insurance company investors and managed construction funding of a $227 million credit tenant construction loan for a 600,000 square foot distribution warehouse
- Represented large institutional bank in $116 million term loan and capex facilities secured by construction equipment
- Represented institutional investors in the finance of the expansion of a hospital and medical office facility in Texas
- Represented insurance company investors in numerous Veterans Administration credit tenant construction loans
- Represented a private real estate debt fund in numerous real property transactions for various sponsors acquiring and renovating Class A office and residential buildings
- Represented subordinated debt investors in a credit tenant loan to a Canadian gaming and entertainment operator secured by Canadian real estate
- Represented an investment firm’s venture strategy division in debt financing and equity investments for growing start-up companies
- Represented numerous railcar operating lease companies on various portfolio divestures of railcars
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D.
Miami University, B.A.