Carson Klarck is an associate in Chapman’s Special Situations and Restructuring Group and member of the Banking and Financial Services Department.
Carson’s practice focusses on complex commercial restructurings and both distressed and non-distressed transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, and special situations financings. Carson represents hedge funds, private equity funds, alternative lenders, banks, and other financial institutions in connection with a variety of corporate transactions.
He is also an active participant in Chapman's pro bono practice.
- Represented Clairvest Group Inc., Clairvest Equity Partners VI, and Rubico Gaming LLC in the acquisition of the Delaware Park casino and racetrack in Wilmington, Delaware.
University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2020
- Internet Editor, The Elder Law Journal
University of Illinois, B.A., Economics, 2017
- Acquisition and Financing of Delaware Park Casino and Racetrack
Chapman served as lead counsel to Clairvest Group Inc., Clairvest Equity Partners VI, and Rubico Gaming LLC in the acquisition and financing of the Delaware Park casino and racetrack in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Acquisition of Measurement and Control Business of Emerson Electric
Chapman represented Turnspire Capital Partners LLC, a special situations-focused private investment firm, in its acquisition of Daniel Measurement and Control, a global leader in providing measurement technologies and services for the energy industry, from Emerson Electric Co.
- Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Traded Bond Issuance
Chapman served as US counsel to the indenture trustee in the issuance of Tel Aviv Stock Exchange traded bonds secured by the NoMo Soho hotel in New York.
- Health Bus Financing
Chapman served as counsel to the Wilson Sheehan Foundation in an agreement with the Rocking Horse Children's Health Center and Second Harvest Food Bank to finance the Health Bus, a state-of-the-art mobile clinic serving Springfield, Ohio, and surrounding areas.
- January 2023 (Originally Published August 23, 2022)