Gamal Hyppolite is an associate in Chapman's National Public Finance Department. He serves as bond counsel, underwriter's counsel, and disclosure counsel in connection with tax-exempt and taxable securities transactions for governments, hospitals and health care systems, senior living facilities, colleges and universities, and not-for-profit institutions.
Gamal participated in Chapman's summer associate program in 2018 and joined the firm in 2019. Prior to joining Chapman, Gamal taught Algebra as a Teach for America corps member in Miami, Florida.
- 501(c)(3) Not-for-Profit Finance
- Bond Counsel
- Cities and Villages
- Disclosure Counsel
- Health Care Finance
- Higher Education
- Not-for-Profit Health Care Finance
- Primary and Secondary Education
- Public Finance
- State Universities
- States, State Agencies and Authorities
- Underwriter's Counsel
University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2019
Emory University, B.A., 2014
- Panelist, "A Career in Public Finance," Chicago Summer Business Institute. July 24, 2020.