Chapman attorneys have been monitoring decisions and developments in regard to creditors' rights and have distributed client alerts that we hope provided important insight regarding the implications of these decisions for holders of secured debt and highlight what every creditor should know in order to effect rights under its credit agreement.
We have compiled in one booklet, for your convenience, all of our secured creditor client alerts distributed to date in 2014. These include the following:
- "New Challenge to Credit Bidding – Distressed Debt Purchasers Beware"
- "Recent Challenges to Credit Bidding – A New Trend?"
- "Make-Whole Provisions Continue to Cause Controversy: What You Can Do to Avoid Litigation"
- "I’m a Secured Creditor so I’m Entitled to Default Interest, Right?"
- "MPM Silicones Latest Court to Whittle Away at Secured Creditor Protections: Plan Confirmed Providing Secured Creditors with Below Market Replacement Notes"